Why hire Hein Marcus?
- Specializes in Canadian Immigration Law
- Barrister & Solicitor with extensive legal training
- Practical experience in Canadian Immigration Law since 1999
- Part-time teaching role at University of British Columbia (2000-2014)
- Very high success rate
- Flexible fee structure and reasonable fees
- Prompt, professional, friendly service to existing clients
- Convenient access near public transportation and shopping centres
Hein Marcus, LL.B., Barrister & Solicitor, has acquired a high level of expertise in Canadian Immigration Law by successfully working almost exclusively in this area of law since 1999. In addition, Mr. Marcus has also been involved in the University of British Columbia Immigration Certificate program (2000-2014) as an instructional assistant in Canadian Immigration Law where he played an active role in the academic and ethical training of the students.
Prior to making the choice to start his own immigration law firm in 2001, he was an associate with a major law firm in Vancouver, Canada. He started his legal career in 1993 as an Attorney of the Supreme Court of South Africa. He is a member of the Law Society of British Columbia and of the Canadian Bar Association, Immigration Section.